Importing and exporting scheduled tasks
JReport Viewer, you can export a scheduled task to a script file which will then be saved onto your own disk as a script file. In addition, you can import a script file from the disk file to generate a scheduled task.
To export a scheduled task to a script file and save it on disk, follow the steps below:
- Click the Scheduled tab in the main interface, and select one or more scheduled tasks in this page that you want to export to a script file.
- Click the Export button and modify the script text in the box.
- Click the Save button to export the specified scheduled task to a script file.
- Specify the directory and name for this script file to export it.
To import a script file from your disk:
- In the Scheduled tab of the main interface, click the Import button.
- Select a script file from your local disk to import it.
- Click Submit to generate a scheduled task.
Note: If you want to edit the script file, modify it in the box and then click the Save button. In this case, you need to import it again.