What is Embedded Reporting?
Embedded reporting refers to integrating a reporting tool within your application. The reporting tool can be white-labeled and customized to match the look of feel of your application.
Benefits of embedded reporting
- Reports and dashboards can be embedded into any application including SaaS application
- White-label: the reporting tool can be rebranded and made your own
- Customization: The reporting tool can be customized to match your applications look and feel and functionality
- Management: You get full control of reporting and dashboard management via the extensive api sets provided by reporting tools
- Security: You can control the user permissions for secure access control and integrate with your security and admin systems
- Scalability: A flexible architecture that scales with your application, providing load balancing and high availability
Embedded reporting tool for SaaS application
- Reporting tools can be integrated into your hosted application to provide BI benefits for your internal & external subscribers
- Deploy the reporting tool on-premise, private, public or even hybrid servers
- Enable tenant administrators for fine-grained management of their own resource, security, and user policies