JReport will be exhibiting at the Red Hat Summit on June 23-26 in Boston, MA. Come talk directly with our engineers and product managers to get your questions answered. As an exhibitor, JReport will be demonstrating its embeddable BI solution and latest version release at booth 901. We will be showcasing new technologies for embedding reports, dashboards, and analytics for applications running on Red Hat.
Red Hat Summit is a great networking and learning opportunity. There will be keynote and technical sessions, hands-on labs, and of course parties and receptions for you to mingle. In fact, there will be more than 170 sessions, labs and keynotes where you can experience new product offerings and best practices.
Interested in going? JReport has a limited number of discounted conference passes available to our customers and partners. Email us at email@example.com to request the discount code. With a full conference pass, you will have access to:
- 12 breakout sessions: 12 hours of best practices and technical demos spanning the complete Red Hat portfolio
- 5 hands-on labs: 10 hours of instructor-led training
- 3 keynote sessions: 4.5 hours of industry insight from 9 executives
- Partner Pavilion: 11.5 hours of access to Red Hat’s partner ecosystem
- Customer Support: 18 hours to collaborate with Red Hat support experts
- Networking: 2 receptions, 1 offsite party, and 1 pub crawl to make connections with peers and Red Hat rockstars
Not quite convinced yet? Read more.
We hope to see you there!