Jinfonet recently surveyed more than 400 senior business professionals, and the survey results provide a number of insights and a few surprises into the business intelligence trends driving the enterprise market this year. For example, we couldn’t have imagined the high percentage of respondents currently working on external customer projects. It was also eye-opening to see just how many business executives crave the ability to provide analytics for their external customers.
Additional insights highlighted in the survey report:
- Increased Need for Analytics Both Inside and Outside the Enterprise
- Embedded is the Preferred Method of Data Insight Delivery
- Resources will Continue to be Customer Focused
- BI will be the Main Focus of Many New Projects This Year
- Cloud Deployments will Continue to Grow