Jinfonet Software Announces a New International Partner Program
ROCKVILLE, MD – February 12, 2010 – Jinfonet Software, a leader in reporting and operational business intelligence solutions, announces its new international partner program.
Jinfonet Software, a rapidly gowing operational business intelligence and Java reporting company, is actively recruiting value-added resellers and distributors to expand its global network. Recently, Jinfonet’s International Technology Program has taken a new form; adding powerful marketing tools and sales programs available to our partners on-demand through our Partner Portal.
Here are just a few of the benefits Jinfonet Software offers you as a partner:
- Jinfonet Software offers the highest margins and the lowest start-up costs in the industry!
- Top-notch technical support via web, email, phone, and JReport development forum from Jinfonet Software
- Complete access to the Jinfonet Software business development staff in product demonstrations, site visits, and comprehensive sales assistance
- Protected territories – we limit how many partners we have so you won’t be competing against a fellow partner
- Lead generation and co-marketing programs
- Complete sales assistance and support from Jinfonet Software
- The most intuitive and fully scalable operational business intelligence and embedded Java reporting tool available today
- Jinfonet Software was the first to develop a 100% Java reporting tool, making them the formost experts in the arena
- You will be partnered with one of the highest-rated, award-winning operational BI and Java reporting companies on the market
About Jinfonet Software
Rockville, Maryland based Jinfonet Software is the leading provider of embedded reporting solutions for enterprise applications. JReport, the company’s flagship product, is a 100% Java-based reporting solution that can embed seamlessly into any Java application, leverages Java EE standards, and delivers interactive reports via the web. Key features include a rich set of APIs (Application Program Interfaces) for integrating reporting functionality into an application, the ability to access any enterprise data source, security with single sign-on capabilities, and the ability to scale through multiple CPUs or clustered servers to meet growing reporting needs. JReport’s intuitive design and deployment tools make report creation, review, distribution and ad hoc reporting fast and easy. JReport is in its 9th release cycle and is employed by hundreds of thousands of end-users at more than 10,000 installations worldwide. More information on Jinfonet Software and JReport is available online at https://www.jinfonet.com.