Cloud Reporting with JReport
JReport is an enterprise-level reporting solution that can easily deploy in the cloud with the same robust functionality as deploying on on-premises servers. We provide high-performance cloud reporting capabilities with the benefits of being able to choose your own cloud provider and cloud storage giving you additional flexibility, ease of management and lower cost.
A cloud delivery model is most readily done through embedding JReport directly into your SaaS application’s cloud instance or adding a separate cloud instance of JReport. We work natively with any cloud provider that offers the ability to set up a Java web server. JReport also offers full multi-tenancy for use with any SaaS framework and is deployable via many cloud or on-premises models. Compared to other cloud reporting tools on the market, JReport offers more licensing model options giving you the flexibility to choose the model that makes the most sense for your business.
Benefits of Cloud Reporting:
- Provide New Functionality for Your Apps- Enable your users with reporting and data discovery tools to derive insights for better decision making.
- Speedy Implementation and deployment- Deployment times are faster when embedding a BI tool that is geared for cloud applications, such as those that support single sign-on and multi-tenancy.
- Flexibility and Control- A powerful embeddable BI tool for cloud analytics, like JReport, offers greater overall flexible with a wide range of different deployment models. JReport also offers additional enterprise-level reporting capabilities such as elasticity when it comes to scaling, high availability with clustering and failover technology built in, and advanced white-labeling capabilities through API customization.
- Save Money, Time, and Effort- Embedded BI solutions with the cloud in mind offer flexible licensing models such as subscription-based or fixed-fee royalty agreements. You can quickly scale the solution to fit your users’ demands at the right price point. Compared to building your own analytics system, an embedded cloud BI solution also increases report development efficiency and decreases overall development time.
- Improved Resource Allocation- Cloud applications provide flexibility and will reduce your development workload to allow you to focus on the core capabilities of your application.
- Future Proof Your Reporting- Working with a 3rd party BI vendor also has the great advantage of future proofing further reporting efforts so your developers can focus more on their core competencies and less on report development.
- Cloud reporting often used as SaaS reporting offers increased deployment flexibility saving time, money, and resources.
- Utilizing a 3rd party vendor for your application’s reporting capabilities helps save money, time, and effort.
- Embedding JReport into your cloud application gives your end users increased analytics capabilities while also giving you increased control over the look and feel of your reports and dashboards.